Hello This Is Rp Guild Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Tips for accounts safety AVenus_1665_1Tips for accounts safety GVenus_RP_BLOODLINE_19Welcome To RpBloodline Forum->ATTENTION!! Please Dont Used Your Character Email,Login,Password Here,THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!!! For Your Protection Charcter Please Used Another Email To Register Here Thanks.. RP Jump3r

Tips for accounts safety

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kikugalanet

kikugalanet

Tips for accounts safety Empty
PostSubject: Tips for accounts safety   Tips for accounts safety EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok today I will Give you All some Tips

Tips for accounts safety

1- Use an UPDATED Anti-Virus/Spyware/Adware. This is essential.
Avg or Kaspersky is enough for that I think. btw. useing Iceword at the same time is better.
2- Don't use the same ID/Password of your game (SRO. in this case) on Forums.
3- Do NOT use illegal 3rd party programs (Cracked programs). Since most of 'em are viruses. DO NOT use bot. I know its well for some lazy bones. BUT Its danger.
4- Be careful with the files you open (recent downloads). Also I'd recommend checking every downloaded file with an anti-virus. Dont click the link if you dont know if its safe. I played wow before.e bay is the best choice for the gold =). In Sro. All of 'gold sites' full with virus. Good Luck.
5- We all know this one. DO NOT share your accounts with others.
6- Keep the "Remember Me" option always checked. doing so will save you from re-typing your account info if you've had a keylogger on your computer.
7- And the last but not least. ALWAYS use a secure password.
8- DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. who knows if the person you're giving your account info has keylogger and such malicious programs on there computers. >.>
That's all, I hope this thread be useful for y'all What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tips for accounts safety
Page 1 of 1