Welcome To RpUnion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello This Is Rp Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Guys READ IT PLS AVenus_1665_1Hello Guys READ IT PLS GVenus_RP_BLOODLINE_19Welcome To RpBloodline Forum->ATTENTION!! Please Dont Used Your Character Email,Login,Password Here,THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!!! For Your Protection Charcter Please Used Another Email To Register Here Thanks.. RP Jump3r

Hello Guys READ IT PLS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Guys READ IT PLS Empty
PostSubject: Hello Guys READ IT PLS   Hello Guys READ IT PLS EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Guys Today Get SHOCK Some One Got Hacked So i Will Give Some Tips To male Our Account Safely

Let me sum this up for you, in a SHORT list of things you should keep in mind to safeguard your account from someone like ME.

1- Strong password. Press random keys on your keyboard, or use a password randomizer.

2- RECORD YOUR PASSWORDS. Write them down, that way you can use STRONGER passwords.

3- TREAT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS LIKE A PASSWORD. Use a NEW e-mail for ALL of your SRO accounts. Under NO circumstances should your username be in your password.

4- Don't fill in public profiles. People use them to hack your account.

5- Don't use the same username to post on boards as you use as a login. Can't stress this enough. That's 50% of your account lost.

6- Search for your OWN information on google. Anything you find - DON'T EVER USE IT AGAIN. This information is now INSECURE.

7- Watch out for XFIRE accounts. They show how much of a PRIME TARGET you are. (1K hours+ logged into SRO? You've got a fat account.)

If you've made a mistake with your account, DON'T PANIC. You can still save it - even if it has been compromised before.

Change your e-mail to something completely out of the ordinary. Something you've never used before.

Make it NOT a word, or a combination of 2 words and some numbers - the longer it is - the harder it is to figure out.

Change your actual name. Use the same fake name for _all_ of your logins.

When you set your passwords - don't be afraid to combine things. If your old pass was dog133 - change it to a combo of words plus numbers: car133bird331 - dumb as it looks - is a GOOD password VS a brute force attack. It's simple for you to remember, and it's HUGE when a scriptkiddie goes to attack it.

i found it at silkroad forum i hope this will help us
Back to top Go down
http://rpunion.ultimaterpg.org
RpGUEN

RpGUEN

Hello Guys READ IT PLS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys READ IT PLS   Hello Guys READ IT PLS EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Some members prevent themselves in registering in this forum...coz they are afraid to be hacked. We need to solve this problem..
Back to top Go down

Hello Guys READ IT PLS
Page 1 of 1